Spring Break Day Camp!
2020 Dates: March 9 – 13
As we slowly make our way towards summer, what better way to “warm up” than to sign up to attend Camp Sonshine’s Spring Break Camp! We are excited to, AGAIN, be offering a variety of Day Camp programs for families to choose from this year!
Sonshine Spring Break Day Camp
Program Available for K – 9th Grade
Dates/Times: 9:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m., Morning Extended Camp Available
Full Week: $175,
Individual Days: $40/day
Extended Camp: $5/day or $20/week (AM Extended Camp 8:00 – 9:00 a.m.)
Register for the days that fit your spring break schedule, or register for the entire week of day camp to take advantage of our full week rate. Sonshine Spring Break is for current K-6th grade campers, as well as any past LITs, and will be held every day from 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM. Morning Extended Camp hours are available. Enjoy many of your favorite Camp Sonshine activities and get to be among the first to try out some of the new activities!
What Should Campers Bring?
- A sack lunch each day.
- A refillable water bottle,
- Closed-toe shoes, and appropriate clothes for the weather.
Break Down of the Week
Schedule for Spring Break Camp is dependent on the number of campers signed up per day. Here, you’ll find a basic outline of the week and the week before camp, check your email for specific information.
*If campers need a booster chair, please bring Wednesday morning upon arrival.
*If campers need a booster chair, please bring Friday morning upon arrival.
Additional Event Details
- Register Online – Use your existing camp account. If you’re new, please create a registration account.
- Bring a water bottle, closed-toe shoes, a sack lunch, and dress appropriately for the weather.
- Cancellations & No Shows: Cancellation requests for a full refund must be received no less than 5 calendar days before the event. Due to staffing committments and program expenses, no refunds can be given for cancellations made less than 5 days before the event. No refunds will be given for “no shows” the day of the event.