One of Camp Sonshine’s past counselors, Averi Krogman, is going to do camp ministry in SPAIN! You can help support Averi and Have a Date Night with your significant other! Here’s how…
- Drop off your kids (5-12 years old) at the Camp Sonshine Barn on Wednesday, May 13th anytime between 5:00 PM – 9:00 PM.
- Averi, along with other Camp Sonshine Counselors, will have an awesome evening planned full of scavenger hunts, group challenges, crafts, and games! Additionally, from 7:30 – 9:00, The Emperor’s New Groove will be shown in the Barn (this is a Disney movie that is rated G).
- The cost is $15 per child (with a $45 family max) which also includes a hot dog roast over a campfire for dinner.
- Please RSVP by Sunday, May 10th to Averi by phone or email. [402-540-3657 or email@example.com]
- Bring your cash or check with you when you come.
- All proceeds will go directly to supporting Averi’s 3-month mission trip to Spain this summer. If you would like to know more about the night of the event, or about Averi’s trip, please contact her for more information.
Thank you so much, and we hope to see you there!