Where: Camp Sonshine (13440 S 25th St. Roca, NE)*
Who: K – 6th Grade, Leader in Training Program for 7th – 9th Grade
Hours: 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Dates: September 15, September 29, October 13, April 6, April 27
Looking for some meaningful enrichment opportunities this school year that your child will not only enjoy but remember forever?
Join with other families from Lincoln and the surrounding communities for 1 or all the days of camp this school year!
These kid-only events will provide plenty of activities to keep kids active and engaged while also providing meaningful social connections and interactions. You can always expect three things from from Camp Sonshine camps: active supervision, active imagination, & active community!
**In the case of inclement weather, we will be hosting Spring One Day Camps at one of Camp Sonshine’s two alternate locations to take advantage of the ample indoor space when outdoor activities are limited.
Additional Event Details
- DROP OFF & PICK UP – Drop Off 9:00, Pick Up – 4:00
- EARLY PICK UPS – Please call the office to make arrangements for early pick-ups. The driveway will be closed from 8:45 – 9:00 & 4:00-4:15 for camper safety.
- WHAT DO WE NEED TO BRING – Sack Lunch, Refillable Water Bottle, Closed Toe Shoes, Weather-Appropriate Attire
- SNACK SHACK – During the day, groups stop by “Nana’s Snack Shack” to purchase a small treat or a refreshing ice cream. Snacks range in price from $.50 – $3. There will be a free snack available during group visits for those campers who did not bring any money. You can add money to their account online!
- COVID SAFETY PLAN – Learn more about our COVID safety plan here.
- REGISTER ONLINE – Use your existing camp account. If you’re new, please create a registration account.
- CANCELLATIONS & NO SHOWS – Cancellation requests for a full refund must be received no less than 5 calendar days before the event. Due to staffing committments and program expenses, no refunds can be given for cancellations made less than 5 days before the event. No refunds will be given for “no shows” the day of the event.
FOR QUESTIONS, help with registration, or additional details, please Contact the office.