ASSISTANT COUNSELOR PROGRAM
This is a volunteer position for high school students entering 10th – 12th grade or anyone who is not able to commit to a half or full summer contract. Assistant Counselors fulfill a variety of vitally important roles within camp, from helping with camper groups, leading scheduled activities, and working behind the scenes to help ensure campers are having the best experience possible. ACs are able to volunteer for one or more of the summer sessions that fit their schedule but must commit to the entire week.
Other highlights of your week serving as an AC:
- Regular Hours 7 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.,
- 7 a.m. Meetings with Camp Staff Everyday,
- Monday Late Stay, Staff Worship on Tuesday,
- Overnighter on Friday Night,
- Bring The Family For Saturday Morning Pancake Breakfast!
More details found in the AC Handbook (received after interview).
Submit your application below and someone from Camp Sonshine will be in touch to schedule an interview!