Parents are always asking us when its their turn to come to camp and have some fun. Well, that time has come!!! Camp Sonshine is excited to be hosting Family Camp this fall at our new Camp Solaris location. Bring the whole family out for some incredibly fun family time.
Camp will run from 6:00 PM on Friday, October 2nd through 11:00 AM on Sunday, October 3rd.
Enjoy a variety of activities which will include some traditional camp favorites like: archery, dodge ball, paddleboats, challenge course, and archery tag! And you won’t want to miss Camp Sonshine’s Family Olympics.
- Online Registration begins Monday, September 14th
- Use your existing camp account for registration
- Mom & Dad will need to be added as campers for this event
- Call the office if you have questions.
- Family Camp is $59 for the first 4 family members and just $15 for each additional family member.
- There is no cost for children 3 and under.
- All food, lodging & activities are included.
- Check-in Times are from 6:00PM – 8:00PM on Friday night or 8:00AM – 9:00AM on Saturday.
- Check-out is at 11:00AM on Sunday morning.
- There will be a balanced mix of scheduled activities and free time for families to spend together choosing your own adventure.
- Our speaker this year is Brenda Erickson. Brenda specializes in helping people discover and utilize their God-given passions and strengths. Both parents and kids will enjoy the lessons and laughs that are sure to come out of our time together with Brenda.
We really look forward to a great event and hope to see you and your family there. For questions, help with registration, or additional for additional details, please feel free to Contact the office.