How To Register!
Best Way: Register Online
The benefits are endless when using our online portal:
- Everything All In One Place – Register & Pay!
- Register For Summer Or Year Round Camper Events!
- Ease Of Registration In The Future!
SUMMER REGISTRATION OPENS FEB. 1!
Register for Spring Break Camp & Valentine’s Day Program Now!
Paper Registration (Summer Only)
- Step 1: Download Registration Form Located in Parent Resource Section.
- Step 2: Fill Out Form (fillable PDF OR print out and fill out).
- Step 3: Send Registration Form & Payment Method To The Camp Office.
13440 S 25th St. Roca, NE 68430 or info@CampSonshineMemories.org
I’m Registered. Now What?
You’ll be receiving an email before your session with details.
Are you getting our emails?
Before each session and sporadically throughout the year, we send helpful information to the email that you’ve provided upon registration. There are two things you can do to make sure you are getting the vital information you need to make your camper’s experience a great one!
- Add Camp Sonshine (email@example.com) to your email contacts.
Click Here to see how to do this on your specific email service.
- Contact Us. We’ll make sure we have your correct information!
Sonshine Go! App
Sonshine Go! is a hub for information and resources for camp families. In the app you can find:
- Frequently Asked Questions & Parent Guides
- Easy access to Contact information
- Calendar of Camp Events
- Early Pick Up and Swim Level Forms
- Session Videos & Popular Assembly Music
- Camp’s Social Media Pages
- Subscribe to the sessions of camp you will be attending for session specific news!
Sign Up For Waldo Photos During Registration!
Camp Sonshine is so excited to be introducing a new and easy option for parents to get pictures of their child’s favorite camp memories – Waldo Photos!
Waldo Photos Facial Recognition Service – Summer Day Camp
Waldo is a revolutionary app that uses facial recognition to match your camper’s face to photos in our album, and then sends them to you via fun and friendly text messages. We are also pleased to inform you that 50% of all Waldo fees will go directly to camper scholarships.
- How to Enroll & Receive Pictures via Facial Recognition
- Sign up through Camp Sonshine! Go to your online portal or call the office to add your preferred cell phone to your account..
- Waldo will send you a text message during your session of camp inviting you to enroll in the service. Just follow the prompts and start getting all your camper’s pics texted to your phone!
Waldo Photos Web Gallery – Day Camp, Overnight Camp & Year Round Events
After each session, Waldo will make photo galleries available to view our camp photo albums on your web browser.
- How to See Web Galleries Online:
- Go to waldophotos.com/galleries.
- Enter the code: SONSHINE2019.
- Click on the session of camp you or your camper attended.
- View, download, share to social, and order prints!
Questions or Concerns?
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact:
Contact Waldo Photos @ 512.456.9494 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Camp Sonshine Office @ 402.423.8746 or email@example.com)
Come To Our Open House May 11!
May 11 // 2 – 6 p.m. // 13440 S 25th St. Roca, NE 68430
The Open House is a great way for families to get to know camp and see what’s new before summer programming begins! Come out to Camp Sonshine and meet the staff and camp directors, ask questions about programs, and tour campgrounds. There will also be activities for campers to get a taste of the fun and adventure Camp Sonshine has to offer!
Registered as a Leader in Training? (Summer Only)
In addition to the regular application, teens are asked to complete an LIT Supplemental Application. The application process is designed to help teens think about their current views and beliefs concerning leadership, what their goals will be in regards to being an LIT, develop realistic expectations for the program, and to gain valuable skills and experiences that will be beneficial to them in completing future job applications. LIT TRAINING DAY – JUNE 1, 2019!
- First Year LITs need to download and complete Interest Questions, 2 References Forms, and LIT Conduct Agreement Form.
- Returning LITs need to download and complete LIT Conduct Agreement Form ONLY!
I’m Registered. Now What?
The Week Before
1. Read The Parent Guide
Every May we release a new summer’s Parent Guide. Each Parent Guide includes everything you ever wanted to know about how to prepare for Camp Sonshine and what to expect when you arrive. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Arrival & Departure Times
- Packing Lists & Program Details
- Health Procedures & Financial Information
- Getting to Camp &..so much more!
2019 Parent Guide Coming Soon! You will be able to find it in the Parent Resource Section or on Sonshine Go! App!
2. Wait By Your Real Life Mailbox
The Saturday before your camp session, you will receive Parent Pick Up Cards, Session News and a Sample Schedule!
- Parent Pick Up Cards – You will receive two “Authorized Pick-up Person” cards in the mail that MUST be shown to pick up your child/children.
- The Session News details the most important information you need to know before arriving at camp! You can also find the Session News online on our Parent Resource Page!
- Sample Schedule
3. Answer That Unknown Number
It May Be Your Camper’s Counselor
The weekend before you session, our counselors will be calling to introduce themselves to you and your camper and to give you helpful information for your first day. Some are calling from their cell phones and might be out of state so don’t be afraid to answer those unknown numbers!